Q) How much Cannabis can I buy?
A) You can legally carry up to 30 grams of cannabis.
Q) How old do I need to be in Alberta to purchase cannabis?
A) You must be 18 years old.
Q) How many cannabis plants can I grow?
A) You can grow up to four plants per household.
Q) What kinds of products does Grassroots Cannabis offer?
A) Grass Roots Cannabis Sells The Following Product Types
- Flowers (dried cannabis plant flowers)
- Oils (resin extracted from cannabis flowers)
- Capsule (gel capsules containing cannabis oil)
- Seeds (cannabis plant seeds)
- Pre-roll (dried flowers pre-rolled for smoking)
Q) How can I consume my cannabis products, and what are the differences between consumption methods?
A) The Following are the three methods of consumption
- Smoking – burning dried cannabis plant flowers and inhaling through a pipe, bong, or joint. Effects will begin within seconds of inhalation, usually peaking within 30 minutes and lasting 1–3 hours, depending on potency.
- Vaporization – heating cannabis without burning the cannabinoids, usually through an electronic vaporizer, and inhaling. Effects will begin within seconds of inhalation, usually peaking within 30 minutes and lasting 1–3 hours, depending on potency.
- Ingestion – consuming edible cannabis oils. Effects will begin within 2–4 hours of ingestion, lasting 4–8 hours. Doses should be spaced at least 4 hours apart.
Q) Have Grassroots Cannabis’s products been tested?
A) YES! All of our products have been tested and are amazing.
Safe Consumption/Social Responsibility
Q) Is there a safe amount of cannabis I can consume before driving?
A) No. Driving while impaired is illegal. If you use cannabis, don’t drive.
Q) How can I make sure my children can’t access my cannabis products?
A) Store all products in child-resistant containers and in a safe place out of reach.
Q) What can I expect to experience?
A) Everybody’s experience with cannabis is different and depends on the individual strain, method of consumption and personal factors. At Grassroots Cannabis, we recommend you "Start low, go slow".
Who can I talk to if I have concerns about my cannabis use?
The Alberta Health Services Addiction Helpline is a 24-hour toll-free confidential service available to all Albertans.